Registration for #EcoEvoEnto2019 is handled by a separate registration site. However, before you head over there, here’s some information to make your registration process smooth.
- Not a member of CSEE, ESC, or AES? There are significant registration discounts for members; we encourage you to join one or more of the participating societies today!
- ESC members should log in to the registration page with their ESC credentials. CSEE or AES members can simply register without logging in.
- You will need both a title and an abstract (<200 words) to register your oral presentation or poster. If you are part of an organized symposium, you’ll have already submitted a title to the symposium organizer, but please enter it again (minor changes are fine, of course), as well as an abstract.
- Oral and poster presentations at #EcoEvoEnto2019 are welcome in either French or English. Please write your title and abstract in the language in which you will present.
- You may register as presenting author on only one presentation.
- If you are a graduate student and wish to be considered for an award, you must so indicate during registration. Please see our awards page for more information.
- You will register and pay for (if applicable) workshops and field trips during the registration process. Please visit our workshops page and our field trips page for some exciting options before you proceed to registration!
- The booking of accommodations is not part of the registration process. Please visit our accommodations page for information about conference hotels, residence rooms, and other options for your stay.
Early bird registration will close June 5, 2019. Late registrations will be significantly more expensive, so don’t delay!
Registration rates will be (HST included):
|Regular member (of any of the Societies)
|Student/early career member